Monday, April 04, 2011

Fuzzy pink bunny slippers

Have you ever had that nightmare where you've gotten up, gotten dressed, and gone to work, only to realize you're still wearing your fuzzy pink bunny slippers? Now, you can live out that dream in Streetzie's high heel bunny slippers. No kidding.


I'm not quite sure why these exist and if I should love them or hate them. I mean, they're kind of cute in a Peggy Bundy sort of way, in the same way marabou slippers are. And lord knows, I wouldn't wear those out of the house. Since we have carpet, I'm not sure I'd wear them inside the house, either. Speaking of marabou slippers, I tried to get rid of a pair of them at a white elephant Christmas party at the office two years ago and ended up getting them back. It's not that I didn't like them, but they were a half size too small and they made a perfect gag gift. Too bad I was the one gagged by them. Anyway, bunny slippers. The more I look at these, the more I like them. Sure, they're not practical, but they're cute shoes and they don't have to be practical. Well, these Pleaser USA boots are neither cute nor practical, but that's a matter of taste (and it looks like one of the creepy fetish models is tasting the other's heel; that's a big bucket of "ewww" right there. didn't your mother teach you not to put weird shit in your mouth?).

Anyway, my lovely friend Princess Dominique is giving away not one, but TWO pairs of high heel bunny slippers in her Weekly Shoe Giveaway. I'm in her posse, which is pretty sweet. I've learned about tons of interesting shoes, thanks to Princess Dom, including Kandee (if I had $231 going spare, I would totally get the GLACE CHERRY heels) and Ms. Mary Mac (Wonka, anyone?).

No comments: