Tuesday, March 01, 2011

Everybody needs a little weirdness in their life

I just found the website OffBeatTreats.com and had to share a couple of their strange sweets with you guys (even though all 10 people who follow my blog are female, I still call you "guys").



No, these aren't my periodontal disease-ridden teeth.
This... is BUBBA GUM. They also sell a bigga blacka moustache (it's best if you imagine Chico Marx saying that), so you can look like an old-timey villain.




Hey, liquor-filled chocolate bottles! I haven't had these since I was a kid... er... wait a minute.




Stage a delicious, delicious battle with these gummy army men.
This is my rifle, this is my gun! This one's for fighting, these ones... are yum? R. Lee Ermey wouldn't approve, but he'd probably eat these.

That's just a small sampling of the outrageous goodies OffBeatTreats.com sells. They also have face-shrivelingly sour Toxic Waste Candy, a 4.5-inch Marshmallow Hot Dog, and the best-tasting candy urine you'll find anywhere.

Guess what? I wasn't paid, bribed, or otherwise manipulated to write this. I just thought I'd share a neat website with you.

No comments: