Friday, January 07, 2011

The Great Minnesota Barbeque Experiment

Even since I got married, I've been trying to simplify and streamline my cooking. Since it's just me and my husband, I have more freedom in my selections and don't have to make a meal calendar. It's easy to NOT fall into a routine, which is nice. I should write more about this later, since it seems like good fodder for multiple blog posts.

Tonight, I'm planning to make barbeque chicken sandwiches. I really should post pictures of the whole process, but my camera is out of batteries. I know, excuses, excuses...

The last time I made barbeque sauce was New Year's Eve, when I made cocktail meatballs from scratch. They turned out pretty well, since my husband ate almost all of them. My Dad refers to him as a "good trencherman" because of how much he can pack away.

Anyway, enough of this drivel. I have to make noms.

No comments: