Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!


Last month, I decided to participate in the Valentine's Day blog swap hosted by Fabulous But Evil. I got paired up with Christine from Little Me as Mrs. B. We corresponded via email a few times before sending each other our respective surprises.


I got a box in the mail last week:



Inside it was a bunch of neat stuff:



  • A wreath that's repinnable to hold decorations for any holiday
  • Hot pink nail polish
  • A bag of SweeTarts
  • Red, pink, and black argyle socks
  • Valentine's Day tissues
  • A reusable tote with a cute retro theme

Looking at some of the posts from other people participating in the blog swap, I guess I didn't do a very good job picking out items to send to Christine. I got her a pretzel tower from Dylan's Candy Bar, as well as two pairs of earrings and a small bottle of Bath and Body Works' Sea Island Cotton hand lotion. It's not really Valentine's-themed, but I tried. :( I really enjoyed participating in this swap and hope to do so again in the future.

No comments: